Position: Assistant Camp Ranger
Program: Napowan Summer Camp
Reports To: Camp Ranger
Supervises: Ranger Staff
Primary Functions: Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the physical camp facilities and equipment in accordance with the standards set by the Boy Scouts of America and the Northwest Suburban Council.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of existing facilities and equipment.
– Develop and maintain accurate inventories and supplies.
– Perform daily inspections of water, sanitation, and sewage systems.
– Responsible for overall camp security and fire protection.
– Responsible for control of keys for all buildings and equipment.
– Temporarily ranger until ranger is back on camp.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the Camp Director and Camp Ranger.
Critical Elements of the Position:
– Must be 21 years of age or older
– Must be able to operate camp equipment.
– Must possess a valid driver license.
– Extensive walking and moderate lifting required.
– Have sight and hearing necessary to carry out safely all tasks assigned.
Please follow and like us: